QA Automation Engineer (Web)
- Automated and manual testing of products developed by Nash.
- Development of internal testing frameworks.
- Ability to read and modify application code to obtain desired results.
- Development support.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of testing experience.
- Experience with CI tools (GitLab).
- Experience with mocking, stubbing and modifying requests.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
We prefer but don't require
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A history of contributing to open-source software.
- Experience working with functional languages (e.g., Elixir, OCaml, Haskell)