Harvest / Trim Associates are tasked with effectively breaking down and trimming our harvested plants ensuring all SOP’s are being followed. Responsible for accurate and efficient break down and wet trimming for scheduled harvested product. Ideal candidates will have background knowledge in the cultivation of marijuana, and understanding of the flow and demands of a large-scale commercial cultivation facility. However, we are willing to train and coach any individual who is willing to put forth their best effort and wants to pursue their passion for cannabis.
- Responsible for harvesting plants through use of hands and machines on assigned harvest days
- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Chopping down plants
- Removing fan leaves and stalk
- Weighing and recording plant and waste weights
- Transporting plants to Processing Rooms
- Keeping plants organized by strain, license, and batch ID
- Ensuring harvest racks are properly labeled
- Keeping machines in proper working order through use of hand tools and solvents
- Ensuring consistency in strain of bud
Compliance / Quality Control
- Following state regulations in all operations
- Verify consistency in all batches
- Verify quality of aroma, aesthetics, pathogens, weight, and consistency and take actions as necessary to keep quality standards
- Report any compliance or quality issues to management
- Observant & detail oriented
- 21 years of age and older.
- State-issued SUPPORT occupational license
- Regular attendance at scheduled hours expected and is considered an essential function necessary for the efficient operation of business
Trim positions are $13 hourly and run on four ten hour shifts, Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday.