Native Roots is one of the fastest growing marijuana companies in our fine state of Colorado. We currently have 20 retail operations, and we are continuing to grow! Our plans for vast expansion necessitate a team of all-stars to help us achieve our goals. Our retail locations demand a lot out of the cultivation team and therefore we are seeking the best of the best to keep our stores and customers satisfied.
Ideal candidates will have background knowledge in the cultivation of marijuana, and understanding of the flow and demands of a large-scale commercial cultivation facility. However, we are willing to train and coach any individual who is willing to put forth their best effort and wants to pursue their passion for cannabis.
Our customers desire the highest quality product that we can provide, and therefore our expectations are set high for the cultivation crew. With our high expectations, come high rewards: set weekly schedules, consistent employee evaluations, comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts at our retail stores, and a safe, clean working environment in a state-of-the-art facility.
We are entering a period of vast expansion and growth, and thus vast opportunity for the right candidate - come grow with us, and let's see how green the future can be!
- Responsible for assisting management in harvesting batches on assigned harvest days.
- This includes, but is not limited to: chopping down plants, removing fan leaves and stalk, weighing and recording plant and waste weights, transporting plants to Trim Rooms, keeping plants organized by strain, license and batch ID.
- Responsible for trimming and manicuring buds.
- This includes, but is not limited to: removing all fan leaves, trimming buds, collecting trim and buds to be processed, and ensuring individual trim and bud containers labeled and organized.
- Ensuring consistency in strain of bud
Trim positions are $13 hourly and run on four ten hour shifts, Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday.