Senior Manager of Retail Field Sales
The Senior Manager Retail Field Sales is responsible for leading efforts to support a high functioning field
sales team. The Senior Manager Retail Field Sales works in cross functional partnerships with many
departments within Native Roots to elevate the customer/patient experience and evolve the retail
program of all Native Roots retail locations in order to remain competitive and innovative in the
- Strategic Retail
- Works collaboratively with the VP of Retail to ensure retail vision is executed. Aligns the retail needs with the corporate vision in order to achieve department goals
- Works collaboratively with field managers to identify opportunities for growth; Manages the entire retail portfolio holistically to ensure alignment with retail goals.
- Leads efforts to modify or enhance the retail experience and how to best address the customer needs. Works collaboratively with the Customer Success Manager.
- Supports management by maintaining a nimble mindset to quickly react to the changing retail environment
- Communicates the strategies, programs, and communications necessary for continuous improvement in an environment of constant change. Creates solutions to ensure problem-solving is accessible to all levels of the organization and that change is well prepared for,appropriately vetted an evaluated for continuous improvement
- Retail Policies and Procedures
- Maintains management guidelines by ensuring product launch and marketing efforts are fully adopted and executed in the field
- Guides management and employee actions by enforcing policies, procedures, methods, guidelines.
- Performs store visits to ensure consistency across all retail locations. Leads by example.
- Works directly with the VP of Retail to assist in carrying out responsibilities on personnel matters
- Revenue and Expense
- Reviews and collaborates with internal departments to adhere to the retail compensation plan.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of sales forecasts to support new product introduction and identifying business opportunities
- Ensures District Managers identify and assess future and current training needs and support sales driving programs and coach teams to performance.
- Analyzes sales data with the VP Retail and internal partners to connect marketing efforts with sales performance.
- Monitors and evaluate learning and development program's effectiveness, ensuring all retail members participate in a structured and effective onboarding
- Talent Acquisition
- Collaborate with VP Retail and Associate Director Strategic Retail Operations to ensure succession planning is reviewed quarterly.
- Creates and fosters a positive, collaborative environment and attitude towards retail operation and all departments at Native Roots.
- Collaborates with IT in regard to retail improvements and needs to ensure that customer transaction time and experience is continually effective and efficient.
- Supports succession planning and organizational design for retail.
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA in retail management or business management or related business discipline required
- 5 years progressive retail experience, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a leadership position managing districts
- Demonstrated experience running retail management functions with a multi-location company, retail background preferred
- Experience partnering with, inﬂuencing, and acting as a trusted adviser to leadership level peers
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours when needed, performing tasks not specifically identified in the job description and assuming new responsibilities as the organization’s needs evolve.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and coach employees at all levels while driving accountability
- Must possess a Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) support badge and must be 21 years of age or older
- Travel required