Transition Support Team Member
The Transition Team Member assists in daily operations related to growing Cannabis.
- Move and transition plant from vegetative state to bloom state.
- Up-potting from 1 gallon to 3 gallon pots.
- Contribute to and assist with the creation of 4,000 1 gallon pots every 14 days.
- Planting clones in 1 gallon pots (up to 500 a day).
- Harvest plans efficiently while maintaining quality.
- Responsible for disposal of pots and ensure timely waste for entire facility.
- Assist in chipping the green waste for entire facility.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Adhere to industry standards and waste disposal procedures set forth by regulatory agencies.
- Keep all equipment present within the facility and warehouse clean and organized.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and employees.
- Contribute to a fun, team-oriented, and challenging work environment in an innovative and pioneering atmosphere.
- Contribute and improve upon already-existing operations and processes to improve work-flow, efficiency, and provide constructive feedback and recommendations.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Must already possess or be able to qualify to receive a Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) support badge & be 21 years of age or older.
- Colorado residency, no felony convictions, and must successfully pass an extensive background check. Preferred knowledge of Horticulture equipment and coco irrigation systems.
- Capable of performing routine tasks and able to make equipment repairs or notify proper personnel when unable to.
- Ability to adapt to changing needs, requirements, and regulations within the Cannabis industries.
- Ability to learn quickly, be self-motivated, and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Preferred experience in growing.
- Ability to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a large-scale grow warehouse.
- Ability to follow directions and ask questions as needed.
- Willingness to adapt to ever-changing and fast-paced environment.