Native Roots is seeking high quality individuals to join our Kitchen Team. We manufacture multiple product lines from drinks, to mints, to tablets and more!
While experience in the cannabis industry and in a kitchen is certainly a plus, neither are required. So do not be afraid to apply if you have neither. We are happy to teach you. We are truly looking for someone who wants to get here on time every day, and work hard while they are on the clock. We are looking for someone who can work well with a team and is excited and willing to learn. This industry changes constantly, so being comfortable adapting to change will help you succeed in this role.
Our company culture is to “Liberate Happiness”. What this means is our focus is to respect each other, as well as our customers.
Kitchen technician shall comply with all state and local laws and company SOPs, Policies, codes of conduct, and emergency and safety procedures. The Kitchen Technician will be responsible for the consistent, sanitary and safe production and packaging of infused marijuana products utilizing company policies to successfully uphold quality and consistency of all products produced.
Please submit your resume, as well as a cover letter detailing how you feel you would fit into our company and culture. Tell us why we should hire you. Sell yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- ● Follow recipes
- ● Complete and maintain batch records, sanitation checklists, and other required paperwork
- ● Understand and meet daily goals
- ● Follow company SOPs
- ● Handle and store all ingredients and products in accordance with state standards
- ● Package, label, and box product
- ● Schedule and perform daily cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- ● Clean, sanitize and maintain all equipment, utensils, surfaces, floors, throughout work area
- ● Other duties as assigned
- ● Some facilities maintenance as needed
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 21 years of age or older
- State issued occupational license or the ability to meet the requirements and obtain one
- High school diploma
- Ability to stand for majority of shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis, up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Ability to work 10 hour shifts