Job Purpose: To ensure the safe transportation of company product including cannabis in the forms of
flower and concentrates, with a primary focus on Compliance and upholding all state and federal regulations for
transport of marijuana, infused goods, and business needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic Compliance Knowledge
- Transport and Delivery of Product to all Native Roots Locations
- Pick up and Allocation of Merchandise to all Native Roots Locations
- Support to Accounting Department in the forms of check deposits, cash handling, and paperwork retrieval
- Distribution of mail and important documents between company figures
- Valid Colorado Issued State Driver’s License
- Proof of Insurance
- Clean Driving Record
- Key/Support Badge
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Clear Communication
- Understanding of Compliance and State Regulations regarding Transport of Marijuana
- Willing to drive in inclement weather including winter weather conditions
- Willing to drive 12-15 hour routes
- Willing to drive through mountain terrain
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Ability to bend, climb stairs and lift frequently.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds frequently.
- Ability to squat occasionally.
- Ability to drive for extended periods of time.