Boulder-Area Dual Store Manager
The Dual Store Manager sets the tone for the day at the locations they manage, maintains the culture of the business, protects the brand, inspires the employees, and shows compassion for the customer. The Dual Store Manager is accountable for managing sales performance and identifying sales opportunities; developing overall store strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service, and operational performance goals at both locations. The Dual manager will have oversight into both locations, and conduct equal visits in the 45 hour work week. The Dual Store Manager maximizes sales and profitability at both locations by focusing on key business initiatives, while minimizing loss and exposure to the company.
Duties and Responsiblities
- Adheres to all Native Roots standards of conduct.
- Oversees and maintains training and comprehension of State and local compliance laws and regulations.
- Responsible for all store opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for all cash handling, store fund management, and daily deposits across all locations.
- Responsible for fiscal management of payroll spend, office supplies, product expirations, and product ordering across all locations.
- Analyzes and reports on financial performance.
- Works proactively to increase market share across all locations.
- Recruits and trains the highest quality candidates per Native Roots standards in collaboration with Human Resources department. Provides constructive feedback to help employees meet expectations and goals.
- Leads, motivates, and inspires the dual store teams.
- Coaches employees to create a customer-centric environment resulting in a memorable and positive customer experience.
- Oversees new employee mentoring program to ensure success of incoming budtenders in the stores.
- Builds and increases customer retention, foster strong relationships, and develop brand awareness and loyalty at all locations.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by observing, listening, interacting, and following-up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Works proactively to solve customer complaints.
- Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet customer needs.
- Maintains outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards at all locations.
- Has accountability over, and tracks performance management of all employees in partnership with Human Resources.
- Participates in networking and community outreach to create positive relationships within the community.
- Acts as a Change Champion, initiating and supporting positive change and development.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of Store inventory for all locations.
- Accountable for ensuring stores are in compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the following: inventory reporting, employee reporting, patient reporting, and packaging.
- Responsible and accountable for store’s P&L and controllable expenses.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for all employees and customers, which include sales floor, back room, manager offices, and restrooms at both locations.
- Attends and participates in quarterly manager meetings, ongoing education, and professional development.
- Responsible for staff scheduling for maximum effectiveness and efficiency for business operations for all locations.
- Responsible for spending an equal amount of time overseeing both locations during the 45 hour work week.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Management, communication, and training skills in a customer service-centric retail environment.
- Previous store management experience preferred.
- Clean criminal record.
- Must be able to obtain Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Occupational License.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to lead, delegate, and motivate staff.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Marijuana.
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or Retail Marijuana
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for proper location management.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs.