Responsible for supervising team members in the Packaging / Cones processes ensuring all SOP’s and company policies are being followed. Responsible for accurate and efficient packaging. Critical to follow and enforce processes and systems that ensure Med and Rec products are safely and accurately packaged, labeled and tracked while supervising the individuals responsible for hand packaging and cones production processes.
Job Specific Responsiblities
- Carefully follow existing SOP’s and suggest updates as needed.
- Manage and supervise all packaging and or cones twisting activities, including:
- Actively track inventory Product and Packaging Supplies
- Keep team members supplied with product to ensure maximum output
- Verify work stations and packaging tools are cleaned between runs/batches
- Facilitate communication between the Knockroom, twist and hand packaging teams
- Key actor between the alternate Knockroom twist and hand packaging team
- Problem solving between teams to accommodate unexpected / emergency occurrences
- Manage product flow through the production process
- Schedule activities for Rec and Med packaging per production schedule
- Verify tags/strain/license/batch ID
- Ensure team members start on scheduled times according to building work flow.
- Responsible for assisting Packaging / Cones Manager, supervise the packaging /cones team
- Ensure team is following all company policies and SOP’s at all times.
- Provide informal and formal feedback and coaching to team members.
- Coordinate with the Packaging Manager to ensure all daily packaging needs are planned and Safely executed.
- Monitor processes and continuously refine the packaging process to maximize efficiency and improve quality.
- Document any Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) requirements for team members.
- Work with HR and the Packaging /Cones Manager to plan & execute personnel changes.
- Ensure accurate time approvals for all of your team members.
- Create cross functional relationships within all levels of Native Roots production teams, with a vision of constant improvement and success.
- Train and assist employees in the navigation and use of our Best in Grow application
- Develop and monitor productivity goals with management for assigned teams().
- Determine and anticipate capacity of production making adjustments as required to meet production schedules.
- Assist in scheduling changes when needed.
- Follow state regulations in all operations.
- Prevent loss and theft by proper inventory management and supervision.
- Verify consistency in all batches.
- Verify quality of work including , weight, and consistency and take actions as necessary to keep quality standards.
- Report any compliance or quality issues to management.
- Observant & detail oriented
- Ability to do on-the-fly problem solving
- Patience & strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of the 46 strains in Native Roots garden
- Ability to apply judgement in product quality and appropriate disposition
- Strong scheduling and process knowledge
- Knowledge of Google and Excel products (email, calendar, sheets, forms, documents etc.)
- Knowledge of METRC
- 21 years of age and older
- State issued SUPPORT occupational license
- Regular attendance at scheduled hours expected and is considered an essential function necessary for the efficient operation of business