Searching for an enthusiastic, energetic and personable individual to join our great team! Native Roots is looking for a runner to stock the high demands of the needs of our grow facility. Super cool facility, fun people, large building whose needs must be met with a sense of urgency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inventory and stocking for specified side of the warehouse
- Stock and maintain inventory for all rooms multiple production facilities
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and employees
- Contribute to a fun, team-oriented, and challenging work environment in an innovative and pioneering atmosphere.
- Contribute and improve upon already-existing operations and processes to improve work-flow, efficiency, and provide constructive feedback and recommendations.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Facility maintenance and trouble-shooting as necessary.
- Must already possess or be able to qualify to receive a Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) support badge and 21 years of age or older.
- Colorado residency with no felony convictions
- Ability to plan ahead, trouble-shoot, anticipate problems, and problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time
- Ability to perform extensive manual labor tasks required for the proper management of a large- scale grow warehouse
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform extensive manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 200 lbs
- Walk up to 15 miles a day.