Grant/Speer Store Manager (New Store Opening!)
We're looking for a results driven Cannabis Retail Manager to lead operations and assist in the launch of our 24th store that will be opening at the intersection of Grant & Speer near Capitol Hill in early 2020! The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving the company's core values and training staff to deliver an exceptional in-store experience at this new location. Apply to learn more and join us on our quest of liberating Happiness!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must adhere to all Native Roots standards of conduct.
- Responsible for all store opening and closing procedures.
- Responsible for all cash handling procedures.
- Employee training, the development of top talent, and provide constructive feedback to help employees meet expectations and goals.
- Lead, motivate, inspire, and coach employees to create a customer-centric environment resulting in a memorable and positive customer experience.
- Build and increase customer retention, foster strong relationships, and develop brand awareness and loyalty.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by observing, listening, interacting, and following-up with customers to ensure satisfaction and issue/complaint resolution.
- Ensures the implementation and effective application of information, tools, and systems required to meet customer needs.
- Recruit, hire, and train all store employees in compliance with all Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Merchandising, operations, marketing, and execution of store and company standards.
- Responsible for performance tracking and management of all employees in partnership with Human Resources.
- Participate in networking and create positive relationships within the community.
- Act as a Change Champion, initiating and supporting positive change and development. Inventory Management.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the following: inventory reporting, employee reporting, patient reporting, and packaging.
- Responsible and accountable for store P&L and controllable expenses.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for all employees and customers, which include sales floor, back room, manager offices, and restrooms.
- Attend and participate in quarterly manager meetings, ongoing education, and professional development.
- Staff scheduling.
- Regular attendance is expected and is considered an essential function; as it is necessary for the efficient operation of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in roles of exceptional leadership, management, communication, and training skills in a customer-centric sales environment.
- Previous store management experience preferred.
- Clean criminal record.
- Must be able to obtain Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) Occupational License.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to lead, delegate, and motivate staff.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Medical and/or Retail Marijuana.
- Knowledge of Local, State, and Federal Laws and Regulations pertaining to Medical and/or Retail Marijuana