Vail-CBD Wellness Sales Associate
Native Roots is dipping our toes into the CBD business! We are utilizing our years of experience operating successful MJ dispensaries across the state into a new venture, and we're looking for customer service masters to join our brand new Vail CBD location!
This position requires a highly-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to support the daily operations of company’s CBD center(s), including sales, cash handling processes, inventory control, customer service, regulatory compliance, customer communication, customer education, and customer information management, and all other necessary requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with store operations and opening and closing procedures during hours of operation.
- Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Work with marketing team to increase sales and customer volumes.
- Comply with company cash handling polices and perform daily cash management responsibilities and reporting per company policy.
- Manage CBD sales and customer database, including weekly summaries of metrics.
- Verify the receipt of CBD supplies, equipment, and other resources.
- Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and patient communication.
- Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management.
- Daily compliance with company policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules.
- Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality, non-disclosure.
- Assist with facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies.
- Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by management.
- Notify Manager about any customer or product concerns/complains.
- Notify Manager about any operational (security, plumbing, HVAC, computers, etc.) issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Colorado residency, no felony convictions, and must successfully pass an extensive background check.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Possess working knowledge of CBD and CBD products.
- Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to CBD sales.
- Reporting and information management, process management, team problem solving, and inventory control skills, and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast; calculating, multi-tasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive active behavior.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Notary services required.
- Experience in Retail or Customer Service desirable but not required.
- 18 years or older.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of the store.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs.