The Manicure Associate is responsible for the efficient dry manicuring (trimming) of our harvested product, while strictly adhering to MED regulations.
- Carefully follow all SOP’s and PPE requirements.
- Manicurists are responsible for removal of excess leaf and stem.
- Work efficiently and strive to increase productivity.
- Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of marijuana being manicured and adjusting techniques to balance speed and quality.
- Maintain rate of 150+ grams trimmed per hour.
Compliance / Quality Control
- Verify quality of aroma, aesthetics, pathogens, weight, and consistency and take actions as necessary to keep quality standards.
- Report any compliance or quality issues to management.
- Observant & detail oriented.
- 21 years of age and older.
- State issued Support/Key Badge.
- Regular attendance at scheduled hours expected and is considered an essential function necessary for the efficient operation of business.