Retail Operations Coordinator
The Retail Operations Coordinator acts as a support role for the retail department, assisting with administrative and operational tasks. Ensures assigned department projects/initiatives are completed and executed in a timely fashion. Support includes writing standardized policies and retail training needs.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the completion of projects and administrative tasks .
- Supports the department with retail specific training, to include content creation and delivery.
- Maintains organization and completion of retail standardized processes and policies.
- Supports in the tracking of customer and patient service communication.
- Maintains the department calendar and select department meeting.
- Assisting with special projects such as process improvements.
- Maintains department subscriptions and invoices for services.
- Supports in developing efficiencies.
- Responsible for ordering store supplies and executes on distribution to retail locations.
- Maintains the tracking of operational projects, data entry, and reporting.
- Administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience in public speaking and delivery of retail specific training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and experience with process management, inventory control, and medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law.
- Strong problem solving, responsiveness, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to be proactive; multi-tasking, attention to detail, teamwork, and professionalism.
- Success and advancement in this position will require a positive and self-starter attitude, professional behavior, and self-motivation.
- One year of MMC and/or Budtender experience
- Retail Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs.