Holland, MI /
For our new facility in Holland, Michigan, Natron Energy is seeking a Business System Engineer/MES Engineer to work on the deployment as well as maintaining and expanding the data collections system (Manufacturing Execution system, Overall equipment effectiveness tracking, material managements systems, etc.) at our high-volume manufacturing facility located in Holland, MI.
- Overseeing the deployment and administration of the MES/data collection system
- Working with the equipment team to integrate equipment (new and existing) with the MES system
- Measuring the OEE (Overall equipment effectiveness) of equipment
- Support troubleshooting on day-to-day basis and after hours if needed
- Validation of equipment data
- Develop meaningful production reports and an automated delivery system
- Implement SPC (Statistical process control) rule sets for feedback and reporting alongside the operations team
- Expand ad-hoc data collection tools within the MES application framework
- Closely collaborate with the equipment/launch team to deliver smooth equipment launches
- Experience with Manufacturing Exclusion System (MES) development, deployment, and administration
- Experience with Ignition and Sepasoft software packages preferred, otherwise willingness to learn said systems.
- Experience with NetSuite or other similar ERP systems preferred
- Experience with equipment performance monitoring
- Experience developing database systems
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with PLC and HMI software in the following platforms:
- AllenBradley – RSLogix5000/Studio 5000 and FactoryTalk View
- Mitsubishi - GXWorks 3 and GT Designer 3
- Siemens - SIMATIC Step 7 and WinC
$90,000 - $130,000 a year
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up. The company has a strong leadership team that includes world-class C and VP level strategy, sales, operations, and technology executives.
· Founded in 2012 as a Stanford spin out
· Now selling the world’s first UL certified Na-ion product in $9B data center market, with $700k shipped and $1.5M booked
· First product (battery tray for in-rack power) is fully de-risked and sold out through Q1 2023
· Second product (ultra high-power battery rack services) launched in 2022
What differentiates Natron Energy from other battery companies?
Natron Energy solves the problems created by lead acid and lithium-ion technology:
· Higher power discharge and faster recharge
A smaller footprint for high power leaves more space to generate revenue
Fast recharge results in higher system uptime
· Industry leading service life
Tens-of-thousands of charge-discharge cycles enables real-time peak saving of volatile electrical loads
Predictable degradation without surprise failures
The only battery that cannot start a fire
Customers gain confidence and save on fire mitigation costs
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: email@example.com