Natron Energy is seeking a Controls Engineer who specializes in MITSUBISHI PLC's to support NPI, production and ramp up of its production electrode manufacturing and cell assembly line. Key process steps include electrode coating, slitting, calendering; pouch cell assembly, formation and testing. Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement with thoughtful, collaborative, and disciplined execution is a must.
Controls engineers at Natron Energy are responsible for ensuring that our Holland plant creates the best battery components possible in the most efficient manner. Ideal candidates are highly analytical and technically proficient and use these skills in addition to working with the greater team to examine and improve processes in order to increase productivity.
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Updating AutoCad electrical drawings
Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in controls
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electrical, manufacturing, or mechanical engineering preferred.
- High proficiency with PLCs (Priority is AB and Mitsubishi, Siemens is also applicable)
- Experience working with HMI's.
- Experience integrating with Ignition/Sepasoft MES system.
- Strong diagnostic and analytical abilities
- Proficiency with electrical documents (integrating new equipment and troubleshooting)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Disclaimer: The actual salary of a successful applicant may vary from posted ranges based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, internal equity and alignment with market data, and other legitimate business reasons, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable immigration law prevailing wages.
- In addition, Natron Energy has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, Life Insurance, Parental Leave Benefits, Discretionary Time Off (DTO) and Paid Time Off (PTO) for Exempt and Non-Exempt employees respectively, and 11 paid holidays.
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault-tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up.
Unsolicited Resume Policy
Natron Energy, Inc. (“Natron Energy” or the “Company”) does not accept unsolicited resumes from professional recruiters, third-party recruiting or staffing agencies, placement services, or any other source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes, including partial resumes, candidate profiles, and candidate details or information, sent to Natron Energy or its personnel will be treated as public information provided free of any charges or fees.
Natron Energy will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume, unless in connection with a written agreement with the Company then in effect. Such agreement must be pre-approved by Natron Energy and executed by an authorized representative of the Company. Natron Energy specifically rejects, and denies any liability under, any agreement purporting to be accepted based on negative consent, negotiation with a candidate, performance, or any means other than the signature of an authorized representative of the Company.
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: email@example.com