Customer Success Manager
MS - Customer Success – Customer Success Managers /
Full Time /
At NAVISITE - Part of Accenture, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM)develops and manages the strategic relationship with our customers to promote a strong and trusted partnership. A successful CSM ensures our customers are receiving value from Navisite’s services, mitigates churn, and ultimately helps to grow the account. As an advocate for the customer, this key resource works with Navisite internal teams to ensure timely action and communication both proactively and reactively when issues arise. As part of this role, the CSM interacts with all levels of the organization including sales, service delivery/operations, finance and executive management to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
The CSM must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to manage multiple projects and customers in a fast-paced environment. This person must have demonstrated ability to act as a self-starter and can execute objectives and problem solve without day-to-day supervision. A key attribute for the CSM is possessing the ability to bring local and remote teams together to work on and resolve issues that arise to mitigate customer impact.
This individual will have specific visibility into internal process management such as Incident, Change and Problem Management within their assigned accounts. In addition, this role requires the ability to synthesize data including, incident, status and project information, and to effectively present that information back to the customer in presentations, graphical and dashboard formats.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the core competencies, you will:
· Advocate for customer satisfaction to ensure the highest level of retention and growth
· Have intimate understanding of the customer’s contract and adherence with SLAs, working to ensure services are delivered as contracted
· Understand the customer’s contract, contract structure and services sold within each assigned account, including an awareness and visibility into the current utilization of services
· Proactively drive efforts to improve the customer’s experience with Navisite’s products and services such as recommending upgrades, applicable new product sets and configuration changes, in concert with the sales and delivery teams
· Provide regular internal status updates and customer sentiment, as directed, within internal tools and systems
· Provide oversight for multiple concurrent customer and Navisite initiatives, including project planning/forecasting, resource coordination, regular status updates and maintenance of risk and issue logs
· Initiate the renewal process and coordinate with Sales and internal teams
· Keep the customer informed and by enabling customer participation and communication in an organized and proactive manner facilitated by RAIL calls, status meetings, business reviews and executive briefings
· Provide single point of contact for escalation of day-to-day operational issues
· Provide support to the team during major incidents
· Ensure the customer receives timely responses and the best possible solutions related to change requests and incidents
· Maintain regular contact with Navisite’s Sales team/Account Manager assigned to the account
· Develop and maintain positive customer relations with business contacts
· Perform periodic internal account reviews, with Navisite’s account team, and broader executive team as needed
· Work with customer to establish a cadence of normal business reviews to discuss the health and activity of the client business
What we are looking for (Skills and Competencies)
- 8+ years’ experience in Service Management or related role
- Technical account level exposure within ERP systems, managed hosting, cloud environments, networking, SAN/storage, disaster recovery, database management and security solutions. Preference for SAP knowledge and proficiency.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and priorities
· Demonstrated ability of a high degree of independence and the ability to be proactive and solution oriented
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Strong written, verbal and communication skills
· Generate innovative ideas and the ability to challenge the status quo
· Project management training and experience is a plus
BS/BA degree and technology background strongly preferred
NAVISITE - Part of Accenture, is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Navisite does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Internal Applicants – No sponsorship available / External Applicants – Sponsorship not guaranteed. Any potential sponsorship depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to the local candidate pool and can vary from year to year.
You must ensure compliance with data protection legislation under the DPA, EU GDPR, any other applicable data protection legislation.