ndustrial.io is looking for someone who can help us make our products world class. We are looking for a product manager who has a deep curiosity around energy and industrial digitization. This person should be as comfortable inheriting existing products as well as developing new products from just an idea. Can you navigate the world of services and product, while rallying software developers to deliver solutions to global industrial customers?
Requirements & Skills
- Thorough market research
- Strong project management skills
- Understanding of cloud based applications and enterprise software
- Pricing experience
- Strong design sensibilities
- Concept to launch tactician
Day to day activities may include:
- Interacting with existing customers to understand product requirements
- Participate in sales calls and meetings to understand value props
- Develop versioning with feature specs
- Create user stories and Jira tickets
- Influence sprint priorities
- Demo functionality
- Travel to customer sites and be the voice of the customer
Business Access, Advancement and Compensation
- You will work closely with senior management and co-founders of the company, including the CEO
- You will have the direct ability to implement best practices and positively influence the culture of a growing company
- You could advance to a Director of Product position and further build out the ndustrial.io product team
- Our company's success is your success through stock options
- Unlimited PTO (as long as it isn’t abused).
- Healthcare stipend ($300/mo).
- Team outings.
- Flexible work environment with telecommuting options.
- Witty banter (working with us is like being in a bad Aaron Sorkin movie).
- Dog friendly office
- Conveniently located on Fayetteville St in Downtown Raleigh.
- Windows with natural sunlight.
- We limit our use of buzzwords.
- Direct access to all employees of the company, no middle management hell. You will work feet away from the CEO & CTO and we usually will go to lunch together.