San Francisco /
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
As a Product Manager at Nova Credit, you’ll define and build the features, platforms and capabilities that enable millions to get access to credit. You’ll be a vocal advocate for our users, constantly pushing for quality and innovation. You’ll own the vision, strategy and roadmap for your area from ideation to delivery, and work alongside a talented team of engineers and cross-functional partners to bring it to life.
- Owning the roadmap for the area, setting long term objectives, key results and closely tracking progress against the team’s goals
- Defining new features using product specifications, wireframes and collaborating with engineering to bring those features to life
- Running A/B tests, monitoring performance data and collecting customer feedback to help inform product iterations and improvements
- Developing a deep understanding of customers, industry and competition and using this to define problems and determine the product solutions to solve them
- 3-7 years of product management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a talent for clear and concise articulation of problems
- Ability to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- Proven experience prioritizing effectively, driving results, meeting deadlines, and taking ownership of issues and risks
- Passion for enabling financial inclusion
- Familiarity with SQL and excel for product analysis
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.