Software Engineer (Infrastructure)
San Francisco /
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values.
As an Infrastructure Engineer at Nova Credit, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a small team tackling not-small problems. Our infrastructure is configured declaratively in code so you’ll spend 0% of your day fiddling around in the AWS console and 100% of your day in your IDE.
- Build & configure the cloud resources that power and secure the global financial identity infrastructure
- Operate with a security-first mindset
- Own availability, reliability, and scalability
- Multiply the impact of Nova Credit’s engineering teams
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code frameworks (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc. | Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- *nix chops
- Comfort working in shells
- Scripting language(s) -- NodeJS preferred
- CI tooling / frameworks
- Transition logging infrastructure from an external provider => ELK stack
- Build a containerized PR Preview environment that provisions a dedicated context for every PR
- Make deploys better, faster, resolute...er
- Zero-manual-maintenance infrastructure
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.