Nova Credit is a fintech company that enables immigrants to access capital and realize their potential. Nova Credit emerged from a Stanford University research project and is now the world’s premier cross-border credit bureau. Our API enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first and only platform that allows for financial identity to move around the world.
Nova Credit was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs out of Stanford. We are graduates of Y Combinator, a 2017 LendIt Winner, and JP Morgan: Center for Financial Services Innovation Winner. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors including First Round Capital, Index Ventures, NYCA, Core Innovation Capital, and various founders and thought leaders in fintech and financial services.
We’re passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
In International Partnerships you will play an essential role in leading and managing Nova Credit’s growing base of international credit bureau partnerships. You will collaborate closely with our CEO and BD team in refining our global, regional and country-specific partnership strategies, as well as work across the organisation to successfully implement them.
Nova Credit’s international partners are based around the world and include a broad mix of private sector credit bureaus and data providers, public sector credit registries and government organizations, and international financial institutions such as WorldBank and IFC. We offer a terrific opportunity for someone who loves globalization and is excited to learn fast across multiple functions.
- Partnerships: Develop new partnerships with leading credit reporting agencies around the world
- Strategy: Expand the depth and breadth of Nova Credit international credit data by developing expansion strategies for new alternative data sources
- Product: Support the Product and Engineering teams as they develop Nova Credit’s growing integrations with international vendors
- Regulatory: Work with Nova Credit’s Legal team on contract management, risk mitigation and international regulatory efforts
- Other: Represent Nova Credit at international consumer reporting conferences
You’ll be responsible for leading major aspects of initiatives crucial to the company’s success.
- 5+ years of experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development or related fields
- Comfortable driving multi-faceted partnerships, contracts and complex negotiations
- Excellent interpersonal skills (articulate communicator and strong listener) in order to manage multiple external partnerships and to coordinate across Nova Credit teams
- JD, MBA or strong legal background is a plus.
- Willing to travel domestically & internationally (approximately once per month)
- Real passion for financial inclusion and globalization
- Diversity: Nova Credit is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring and company practices
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful mid-Market office
- Compensation: Varies based on experience
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at email@example.com
People move. Credit history doesn’t. We’re changing that.