Quality Automation Engineer
Come work with talented people at Nova! We are a post series A Silicon Valley venture backed growth startup with its headquarters located in downtown San Francisco. At Nova, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. The founding team consists of immigrants and we’ve seen firsthand how hard it can be to start your life in a new place. Join us to make a more integrated world, creating bridges (not walls) to new places for equal opportunity.
We're connecting credit reporting agencies and identity databases across the world into a single cross-border data hub. We make this information available through a standardized and modern API to unlock financial services, housing, and other services for immigrants around the world. In effect, we are creating the first and only global infrastructure for financial identity to move across the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Quality Automation Engineer who can take our testing infrastructure and processes to the next level. Our international data product deals with sensitive personal information which means that quality of our code is of utmost importance. You will be responsible for owning release & QA cycles, write extensive test automation, build internal tools to streamline developing, and be creative on how we can keep building software with highest quality. The rapid product iterations make for quick learning of cutting edge technologies.
You will focus on:
- QA & release pipes: Our development process is fast, incremental, and agile. This has a need for a top-notch release pipeline that is efficient and fast-paced without losing eye for detail in the QA process. This is a tough challenge that needs technical brain power!
- Test automation: Making things run extremely efficient for the developer team is high priority. You will make everyone a lot more productive and make everyone's life easier by writing highly automated cross-app test suites in areas where you see more risk.
- Security: We take security very seriously at Nova due to the sensitivity of our data, so you will have an emphasis on quality on features related to authenticated and data security.
You are a great fit if you...
- have 3+ years of experience as a professional Software Engineer and Quality Automation Engineer,
- love to build-out the most efficient release plans and execute on them with a smart team,
- have experience with AWS infrastructure and release pipelines,
- think security and quality are more important than building fast and breaking things.
- Diversity: Nova is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring as well as in all its company practices and events.
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful mid-Market office.
- Compensation: Competitive rates and equity, varies depending on experience.
- Culture: Please check out our page on Key Values for more information.
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to working on a complex technical problem challenging your skills, you get to work closely with our incredibly talented team in Silicon Valley at our office in San Francisco.
Nova was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs with extensive finance and technology. We’re backed by Index Ventures, General Catalyst, First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and an incredible syndicate of FinTech founders.