Deployment Lead (Senior Engagement Manager)
New York, NY /
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
This role is responsible for successfully deploying and implementing Nova Credit’s products to strategic accounts globally, with an initial focus on our flagship Credit Passport® product outside the United States, including in the UK, the UAE, Canada, and beyond. You’ll contribute to growing our revenue globally, multiplying our impact to serve more global citizens, and fulfilling our mission “to power a fair and inclusive financial system for the world.”
You will understand in detail both Nova Credit’s product technology and our largest clients’ needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations. Externally, you’ll work with teams across our strategic accounts to successfully deploy our products into their systems. Beyond technology teams, this may also include marketing, credit risk policy, and other critical stakeholders needed to install, deploy, and launch. Internally, you’ll work across similar teams to marshall Nova Credit’s teams accordingly to help our clients implement scope as intended, on time, and with a line of sight into immediate opportunities to grow recurring revenue. The ideal candidate is excited to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly visible role.
This is a full-time position based on the East Coast (US) or in London, reporting to the Head of Customer Success.
WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH YOU'LL:
- Master the Credit Passport product technology to tackle customer business challenges as a senior onboarding and implementation lead
- Partner with customer business teams to shape business objectives and integration requirements
- Collaborate with Nova Credit’s Solution Architects, Product Managers, and Engineering teams - among others - to share customer requirements, influence product priorities, and further improve Nova Credit’s core product features
WITHIN THE FIRST QUARTER YOU'LL:
- Plan and execute integration, testing, and user acceptance completion of customer implementations at Nova Credit’s strategic accounts
- Define strategies to ensure implementation success by marshaling Nova Credit’s resources to influence key customer decisions on (i) consumer acquisition (brand awareness/marketing; (2) credit policy; (iii) operations (training, consumer support); (iv) performance management (data monitoring & reporting); and (v) partnership governance (defining partnership engagement cadence and stakeholder mapping)
WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR YOU'LL:
- Successfully implement multiple deployments across several countries
- Be directly responsible for driving significant revenue realization
- Operate as the “go-to” representative or the “voice of the customer” for strategic accounts for internal Product and Engineering teams
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience as a Deployment Lead, Implementation Manager, Technical Project Manager, Forward Deployed Engineer, Client Solutions or Professional Services Lead
- You have hands-on technical configuration experience - you can make basic API calls via Postman and can explain an API pattern;
- You can propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently;
- You are experienced in project management - you have a sharp understanding of scope control and resource management to define when/how to marshall Nova Credit and customer resources across various departments
- You are highly adept at delivering multi-stakeholder decisions – you know how to lay out a stakeholder engagement strategy in large/small groups to arrive at decisions that are mutually beneficial to Nova Credit and our customers.
- You are experienced in executive stakeholder management - you can own and influence with independence in an advisory/leadership role and make appropriate judgment calls on when to escalate
- You have strong personal initiative and drive to execute with minimal oversight
- You are adaptable to hybrid work settings and multifaceted work environments (wearing multiple hats)
Base Salary Range for U.S.-based candidates: $168,750 - $193,750, dependent on the candidate’s individual experience, skills, education, location, and qualifications.
We consider all elements of compensation as a part of the value we provide to Novans. This may include base salary, equity grants, incentive compensation for eligible roles, professional development, flexible PTO, and tenure rewards. We offer U.S.-based Novans competitive, employer-subsidized medical, dental, and vision plans, in addition to mental health and wellness benefits and a range of other benefits & perks.
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal-opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.