Head of Real Estate - Partnerships (old)
Nova Credit is a fintech company that enables immigrants to access capital and realize their potential. Nova Credit emerged from a Stanford University research project and is now the world’s premier cross-border credit bureau. Our API enables property managers & tenant screeners to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to rent properties to immigrants and other global citizens.
Nova Credit was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs out of Stanford. We are graduates of Y Combinator, a 2017 LendIt Winner, a 2017 Lend360 Winner, and JP Morgan: Center for Financial Services Innovation Winner. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors including First Round Capital, Index Ventures, NYCA, Core Innovation Capital, and various founders and thought leaders in fintech and financial services.
We’re passionate about inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
You will play an essential role in building and managing our partnerships with property management platforms & property managers. You will collaborate closely with our COO in scaling our property management strategy, as well as working across the organisation to successfully implement it. In practice, you will be working across our partnerships lifecycle: from initial contact, to partnership negotiations, to solution and product development, to partnership enablement. We offer a terrific opportunity for someone who loves to navigate the complex dynamics of channel partnerships.
- Partnerships: Develop longterm partnerships with the property management platforms that serve property managers. Design product integration and go-to-market strategy in order to ensure strong uptake by property managers.
- Channel enablement: Ensure success of channel partnership by delivering both broad sales enablement, as well as individual customer conversion into referenceable case studies.
- Strategy & team building: Expand Nova Credit’s reach by developing expansion strategies to target additional strategies within Real Estate and grow out the vertical.
Every initiative you work on will be crucial for the company’s strategic & revenue success, and you’ll be leading all their major aspects.
- 5+ years experience working in business development, or management consulting, or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills (articulate communicator and strong listener) in order to manage multiple external partnerships and to coordinate across Nova Credit teams.
- BA/BS degree or MBA.
- Willing to travel; approximately 2-3 times per month.
- Passion for enabling underserved consumers.
- Diversity: Nova Credit is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring and company practices.
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful mid-Market office.
- Compensation: Varies based on experience.
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at email@example.com.
People move. Credit history doesn’t. We’re changing that.