Nova Credit is a fintech company that enables immigrants to access capital and realize their potential. Nova Credit emerged from a Stanford University research project and is now the world’s premier cross-border credit bureau. Our API enables property managers & tenant screeners to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to rent properties to immigrants and other global citizens.
Nova Credit was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs out of Stanford. We are graduates of Y Combinator, a 2017 LendIt Winner, a 2017 Lend360 Winner, and JP Morgan: Center for Financial Services Innovation Winner. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors including First Round Capital, Index Ventures, NYCA, Core Innovation Capital, and various founders and thought leaders in fintech and financial services.
We’re passionate about inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
You will play an essential role in building and managing our relationships with property managers & tenant screening platforms. You will collaborate closely with our COO in scaling our property management strategy, as well as working across the organisation to successfully implement it. In practice, you will be working across our go-to-market funnel: from initial contact, to partnership negotiations, to solution and product development, to customer success, to the strategic dynamics of working through both direct and indirect channels. We offer a terrific opportunity for someone who loves complex sales while also getting their hands dirty.
- Sales: Identify, qualify, and pitch property managers to grow Nova Credit’s market penetration. Refine Nova Credit messaging and market positioning across the broader property management ecosystem.
- Partnerships: Develop longterm partnerships with the screening platforms that serve property managers. Design technical integration and sales enablement in order to ensure strong uptake by property managers.
- Customer success: Across both property managers and platforms, ensure conversion of customers to referenceable case studies based on best-in-class experience with Nova
- Strategy & team building: Expand Nova Credit’s reach by developing expansion strategies to target additional product features & customer verticals. Recruit and retain an amazing team as we grow.
Every initiative you work on will be crucial for the company’s strategic & revenue success, and you’ll be leading all their major aspects.
- 5+ years experience working in strategic sales at early-stage API companies. Previously closed contracts in the $50-250K range. Experience selling technology products into the property management market preferred but not essential.
- Product-minded: Ability to help mold the future of our product through customer feedback, and to ensure high quality implementations.
- Entrepreneurial instinct: When developing new partnerships and implementations, ability to "build it yourself" -- whether that be marketing, customer support etc -- to ensure delivery of a best-in-class customer experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills (articulate communicator and strong listener) in order to manage multiple external partnerships and to coordinate across Nova Credit teams.
- BA/BS degree or MBA.
- Willing to travel frequently (approximately 3 times per month).
- Passion for enabling underserved consumers.
- Diversity: Nova Credit is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring and company practices.
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful mid-Market office.
- Compensation: Varies based on experience.
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at email@example.com.
People move. Credit history doesn’t. We’re changing that.