Software Engineering Internship
Nova is a fintech startup founded at Stanford. We are solving the problem of immigrant lending by connecting global credit reporting into a single, predictive cross-border credit database. We connect US lenders to our systems via API so that they can underwrite immigrants. We are the first and only platform that allows for financial identity to move around the world.
Nova was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs that with extensive finance and technology experience Goldman Sachs, Bain, Apollo, Adobe and Google[x]. We’re backed by First Round Capital, Index Ventures, NYCA, Core Innovation Capital, Y Combinator, and an incredible syndicate of fintech founders.
We’re passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
We are looking for Software Engineering interns on back-end, front-end and devOps. You will be working on new features utilizing cutting edge tech. Depending on the team you want to work with you'll be getting your hands dirty on Node.js, React/ReDux, GraphQL/Relay, AWS, PostgreSQL and of course the full methodology of pushing out code to the real world in a startup team-environment. You will be intellectually stretched, and will be learning every day!
Due to our horizontal culture and constantly working on mission critical features you will be involved in a number of strategic decisions, and you will closely collaborate with both business development and engineering decisions within Nova.
- Completed degree or currently enrolled in an engineering related university program
- Prior exposure to web development whether it be setting up web servers or front-end modules
- Node.js (back-end), React (front-end), AWS (devOps) knowledge is a plus
- Diversity: Nova is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring as well as in all its company practices
- Location: San Francisco, in our awesome mid-market office
- Compensation: Competitive salary
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
People move. Credit history doesn’t. We’re changing that.