At Nova Credit, you’ll develop trust-based relationships with technical counterparts at top tier financial services companies to see the client’s integration to completion. As a thought partner to our most important clients, you will shepherd the client’s integration project management, develop the technical systems architecture to connect Nova Credit with their systems, and help them identify use cases, edge cases, and launch plan.
Here’s a snippet of what you will do:
- Create tailored solutions that enables Nova Credit to live on our clients’ applications, from developing client-facing user journey demos to identifying the technical lift to implement them
- Work with our clients post-launch to help them optimize their integration and roll out new capabilities
- Help customers troubleshoot their integrations on an ongoing basis
Benefits of the role
- You will become the spokesperson and champion for user feedback and help align our product roadmap to better serve our customers.
- Alongside sharpening your skills in sales engineering and systems architecture, you will be in the unique position to gain experience in:
- The ins and outs of the mainstream financial services sector, including banking, credit, KYC/AML, fraud, credit risk
- How to navigate and sell to large and complex enterprises
- Working cross-functionally to communicate product feedback to internal stakeholders and identify which feedback we should prioritize
- Proficient in technical systems design/architecture
- Familiar with coding and debugging modern web APIs and frontend code
- Ability to collaborate and empathize with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed
- Familiar with infrastructure and infosecurity best practices
- Experience in an enterprise customer-facing role
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.