Nova is a FinTech startup founded at Stanford. We are solving the problem of immigrant lending by connecting global credit reporting into a single, predictive cross-border credit database. We connect US lenders to our systems via API so that they can underwrite immigrants. In effect, we are the first and only platform that allows for financial identity to move around the world.
Nova was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs that with extensive finance and technology experience Goldman Sachs, Bain, Apollo, Adobe and Google[x]. We’re backed by First Round Capital, Index Ventures, NYCA, Core Innovation Capital, Y Combinator, and an incredible syndicate of fintech founders.
We’re passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
Design and UI/UX are part of Nova’s longterm success: the credit-data space is not famous for having great interfaces. We’re here to change that once and for all!
As a UI/UX Designer, you will co-design beautiful products on the Nova platform. At Nova we have many client-facing apps that need great UI/UX design:
1. Complex dashboards with analytical components
3. Public-facing websites with lots of documentation and functionality
We pride ourselves for using a very modern front-end stack with reactive layers and responsive components. You'll get to work with the perfect team who can co-implement your UI/UX using these modern powerful tools such that your work really shines.
Design at Nova is still in it’s early days, so in your role you will get to define many UI/UX decisions and make it close to your personal design-style.
- Completed degree from a premier university with a design, HCI, or CS related program.
- Basic front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS) to create mocks and basic functionality.
- Advanced front-end wizardry is a plus (React.js, browser-security, compatibility skills, …)
- Real passion for fintech, and for expanding access to credit for immigrants.
Other job details
- Diversity: Nova is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring as well as in all its company practices
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful Mid-Market office in San Francisco
- Compensation: Competitive salary + equity package, varies depending on experience
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at email@example.com
We’re a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs that is passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
People move. Credit history doesn’t. We’re changing that.