Chief of Staff
San Francisco /
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
As Chief of Staff, you’ll be the right-hand, force-multiplier to the CEO. You’ll have the front-row seat to learn, observe and execute while making measurable impact for both the company and the newcomers our product serves. You’ll work on the most important and strategic projects at Nova Credit and develop a unique insight into how to scale a mission-driven startup.
This is a great role for someone who wants to understand the breadth of how a business operates and scales, and who seeks to one day lead a function/P&L. This is an opportunity to roll your sleeves up, learn how to operate, and build from scratch. The expectation is this will be a 24 month position, and afterward the person will have the opportunity to graduate to an operating role at Nova Credit.
- Coordinating and conducting the leadership team and functional departments
- Roadmapping, managing goal setting and tracking product and GTM execution
- Assisting in leading critical partnerships and deals
- Acting as the main liaison between the CEO and internal and external stakeholders
- Board management and preparation - analysis and presentations
- 4+ years experience at premier consulting, IBD or private equity firm
- High emotional intelligence with an ability to challenge, without ego
- Ability to rapidly switch context and juggle projects
- Strong work ethic and pride of ownership
- Passion for financial inclusion
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.