Product Marketing MBA Internship
Nova is the world’s cross-border credit reporting bureau. Nova enables financial access for recent immigrants by connecting lenders and property managers to global credit data. Through Nova, immigrants are able to seamlessly, securely, and legally transport their credit history across borders and thus access credit or housing in the US.
Nova was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs that are passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture. Nova recently won two awards at LendIt, has been recognised as an “Everyday Tech Hero”, and was one of the “top 8 companies at YC” according to TechCrunch. The company has raised $3m+ from First Round Capital, Index Ventures, Y Combinator, Pear VC, Core Innovation Capital, NYCA and prominent angels around the world.
People move. Credit history doesn't. We're changing that. www.neednova.com
- We are recruiting a Product Marketing MBA Intern. You will work with customers and the entire Nova team to facilitate adoption of our product, and ensure a best-in-class Nova experience.
- Sales enablement: Nova sells some of its solution through third parties who are then tasked with on-selling this product to their partners. You will help train their sales teams, develop marketing collateral, and strategize about how Nova can be as successful as possible
- Case study development: Evaluate impact of Nova solution on our customers to build case studies that are both rigorous and marketable. An additional outcome of this work will be product recommendations which you should share with the team
- Strategy: Identify approach to new verticals that Nova can target and resulting product features, marketing & sales.
Nova is a small team committed to mentorship during the internship, as well as providing a lot of fun!
- 3+ years in marketing, sales, product, or consulting-related roles
- Currently in MBA program and experience in APIs/finance/early-stage companies a plus
- Real passion for fintech, and for expanding access to credit for immigrants
- Nova is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring as well as in all its company practices
- Duration & location: 10 weeks minimum, out of our beautiful San Francisco mid-market office
- Compensation: Competitive salary, varies depending on experience