Nova Credit is a fintech company that enables immigrants to access capital and realize their potential. Nova Credit emerged from a Stanford University research project and is now the world’s premier cross-border credit bureau. Our API enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first and only platform that allows for financial identity to move around the world.
Nova Credit was founded by a team of socially-driven entrepreneurs out of Stanford. We are graduates of Y Combinator, a 2017 LendIt Winner, and JP Morgan: Center for Financial Services Innovation Winner. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors including First Round Capital, Index Ventures, NYCA, Core Innovation Capital, and various founders and thought leaders in fintech and financial services.
We’re passionate about financial inclusion and committed to building a diverse, and fulfilling work culture.
Nova Credit’s offering is complex and requires communicating our core value proposition to multiple stakeholders: our international data suppliers, our customers who range across financial institutions and real estate, our end-users who are immigrants from around the world, as well as the talented individuals who join our team to build our product.
You will join Nova Credit as an early marketing hire and will have the opportunity and responsibility to shape this entire function. You will collaborate closely with teams across the organization (from Product to BD to Talent to Legal) to develop our Marketing strategy and then work with external parties to execute it. We offer a terrific opportunity for someone who resonates with our core mission of financial inclusion, and who is excited to build out marketing from the bottom up.
- Holistic marketing strategy: You will be responsible for setting Nova Credit’s marketing vision as we shift from our current opportunistic marketing strategy to a unified approach you get to set.
- Customer engagement: Develop brand messaging, partnership, and channel strategy for Nova Credit’s customers in two sectors: real estate and financial services. This may include content marketing, ads, PR, and conferences.
- Product marketing: Support Nova Credit’s business development goals by developing appropriate product marketing from customer case studies to sales enablement materials.
- Culture & Recruiting messaging: Build out Nova Credit’s recruiting brand so that we can continue to grow and attract talented team players.
- 2+ years experience working in marketing. Experience in financial services not a prerequisite, but B2B experience a plus.
- Strong writer and communicator, with empathetic instincts around messaging in different contexts and for different audiencesBA/BS degree
- Product experience (especially experience building websites) is a plus
- Real passion for expanding financial inclusion for underserved consumers
- Diversity: Nova Credit is committed to promoting diversity in its hiring and company practices
- Location: San Francisco, in our beautiful mid-Market office
- Compensation: Varies based on experience
- Contact: Any other questions please contact us at email@example.com
People move. Credit history doesn’t. We’re changing that.