Software Engineer, SRE Lead
Mountain View, CA /
Neeva – Software Engineering /
Neeva is re-imagining search on the web as an ads-free, private and deeply personal experience. Building out a blazingly fast, reliable, highly polished system that can scale to millions of users is critical to our success — and that’s why we need you! Join us and lead our DevOps/SRE team, and capture this rare opportunity to shape and execute strategy.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering environment.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills and a knack for troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Understanding of computer architecture and Linux internals.
- Attention to detail, ability to develop and critique system designs.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Passion for driving continuous improvements to process and policy.
- Strong coding and software design skills.
- Experience with technologies such as Kubernetes, AWS, Kafka, Scylla/Cassandra, Elastic search, Spark.
Neeva was founded by Sridhar Ramaswamy and Vivek Raghunathan in early 2019 and recently came out of stealth with a profile in the New York Times. Neeva has Series A funding from Greylock (blog) and Sequoia (blog). Sridhar was interviewed by Kara Swisher on her podcast, Recode Decode, which is available for listening here or here.