Product Marketing Manager
Flexible (United States) /
Neeva – Marketing /
Neeva is a start-up search engine revolutionizing the way we think about search. Based on generative AI and backed by cited sources, Neeva's search engine provides an ad-free, transparent, and accurate search experience, unlike anything currently available in the market. We’re seeking a talented, hungry product marketer to join our team of technologists shaping the future of search with generative AI. You will be responsible for driving the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for Neeva AI, our real-time AI search product. This is a rare opportunity to shape the future of search with generative AI and make a real impact in the industry.
- Develop, execute, and optimize go-to-market strategies to drive awareness, adoption, and growth of Neeva's web and mobile search products, leveraging your creative abilities and lifecycle marketing experience.
- Create and manage product positioning and messaging that differentiates Neeva's search engine from competitors, using your deep understanding of our products and market trends.
- Develop marketing collateral such as email campaigns, newsletters, and blog posts to support the customer journey and drive engagement, utilizing your expertise in developing impactful messaging.
- Develop product launch plans and work with cross-functional teams to execute them, ensuring successful and impactful launches, leveraging your project management and cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Identify and segment target audiences, and develop and execute campaigns to acquire new customers and retain existing ones, utilizing your experience in data-driven customer segmentation and marketing campaigns.
- Create and manage product marketing materials, such as website copy, email campaigns, and other media that support our owned and operated channels, using your creativity to engage and interest our customers.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and preferences, and use insights to inform product roadmap and messaging, contributing to the development of customer-focused product features.
- Work closely with the technical teams to provide input into product development, feature prioritization, and product roadmap planning, ensuring our products meet customer needs and exceed expectations.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators, such as customer acquisition, retention, and revenue, and use data to optimize marketing efforts and drive results, leveraging your experience in data-driven decision-making.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product marketing. It’s a plus if you previously had a focus on lifecycle marketing and creative content development.
- You have a demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful go-to-market strategies that drive awareness and adoption of products.
- You have excellent project management and cross-functional team leadership skills, with experience leading successful product launches and campaigns.
- You have a proven ability to create compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates products from competitors.
- You love brainstorming and getting the creative juices flowing, but you also love to make those ideas happen!
- You are a self-starter who loves to win while being both hands-on tactical and strategic - you take charge and get things done, and you are extremely willing to learn!
- You have strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills, with experience using data to optimize marketing efforts.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, design, and partnerships.
- You have experience with graphic design and media content creation tools like Figma, Adobe Premier, Canva, and Descript to create engaging marketing materials.
- You have experience in a B2C environment and have potentially worked across SEO, SEM, content marketing, community marketing, social media, and influencer marketing.
$100,000 - $175,000 USD annually, as part of a compensation package that includes sign on bonus, equity, and benefits. Our salary range is based on various factors, including our size and industry, as well as the candidate’s experience, skillset, relevant education and role related qualifications.
Neeva was founded by Sridhar Ramaswamy and Vivek Raghunathan in early 2019. In June 2021, Neeva launched to the general public with a profile by Fast Company. In March 2021, Neeva announced its Series B funding from Greylock, Inovia, and Sequoia Capital. CEO Sridhar Ramaswamy has been interviewed in many publications about Neeva’s mission and how the company is reimagining search, all available to read and/or listen to here.