Associate Product Marketing Manager
Flexible (United States) /
Neeva – Marketing /
Neeva is a start-up search engine revolutionizing the way we think about search. Based on generative AI and backed by cited sources, Neeva's search engine provides an ad-free, transparent, and accurate search experience, unlike anything currently available in the market. We’re seeking a talented, hungry product marketer to join our team of technologists shaping the future of search with generative AI. You will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for Neeva AI, our real-time AI search product. This is a rare opportunity to shape the future of search with generative AI and make a real impact in the industry.
- Own the development, execution, and optimization of lifecycle marketing strategies to drive awareness, adoption, and growth of Neeva's web and mobile search products.
- Assist with the creation and management of product positioning and messaging that differentiates Neeva's search engine from competitors.
- Support the development and execution of marketing collateral such as email campaigns, newsletters, and blog posts to support the customer journey and drive engagement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of product launches, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful and impactful launches.
- Help identify and segment target audiences, and support the development and execution of campaigns to acquire new customers and retain existing ones.
- Assist in creating and managing product marketing materials, such as website copy, email campaigns, and other media that support our owned and operated channels.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs and preferences, and assist in using insights to inform product roadmap and messaging, contributing to the development of customer-focused product features.
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to provide input into feature prioritization and product roadmap planning, ensuring our products meet customer needs and exceed expectations.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators, such as customer acquisition, retention, and revenue, and help use data to optimize marketing efforts and drive results.
- You have 1-3 years of experience in marketing. If you previously focused on lifecycle marketing and creative content development, that’s a plus.
- You have a demonstrated ability to hustle, take initiative, and get things done, along with a willingness to learn strategic marketing abilities while assisting the team hands-on.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- You love brainstorming and getting the creative juices flowing, but you also love to make those ideas happen!
- You have experience creating compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates products from competitors.
- You have strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills, with experience using data to optimize marketing efforts.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with some experience working with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, design, and partnerships.
- You have familiarity with graphic design and media content creation tools like Figma, Adobe Premier, Canva, and Descript to create engaging marketing materials.
- It’s also a plus if you have experience in a B2C environment, with exposure to SEO, SEM, content marketing, community marketing, social media, or influencer marketing.
$50,000 - $110,000 USD annually, as part of a compensation package that includes sign on bonus, equity, and benefits. Our salary range is based on various factors, including our size and industry, as well as the candidate’s experience, skillset, relevant education and role related qualifications.
Neeva was founded by Sridhar Ramaswamy and Vivek Raghunathan in early 2019. In June 2021, Neeva launched to the general public with a profile by Fast Company. In March 2021, Neeva announced its Series B funding from Greylock, Inovia, and Sequoia Capital. CEO Sridhar Ramaswamy has been interviewed in many publications about Neeva’s mission and how the company is reimagining search, all available to read and/or listen to here.