Product Manager, Growth
Mountain View, CA /
Neeva – Product Management /
Neeva is looking for a Product Manager to help build the future of Search.
You will be responsible for driving customer growth — converting the potential customer from the merely curious to the deeply passionate evangelist. You will work with a scrappy team of engineers, designers and founders that own the goals to create a thriving business. You are passionate about Neeva’s mission and working with this team to blaze the trail into a new Search experience.
What we’re looking for:
- A relentless drive for customer excellence
- 5+ years Product Management experience at a software or technology company
- Strong analytical skills with 3+ years of experience doing data analysis, preferably with a focus on experiment-driven optimization
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in a Growth team or function at a technology company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excitement to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a world-class team
- Creativity and passion for collaborating with engineering, design, marketing and customer happiness teams
Neeva is a powerful combination of experienced makers and energetic dreamers that are determined to change the world for the better. We need your help to create a product used daily by millions of happy customers.
Neeva was founded by Sridhar Ramaswamy and Vivek Raghunathan in early 2019 and recently came out of stealth with a profile in the New York Times. Neeva has seed funding from Greylock (blog) and Sequoia (blog). Recently, Sridhar was interviewed by Kara Swisher on her podcast, Recode Decode, which is available for listening here or here.