Software Engineering Intern
Lehi, UT /
As a Software Engineering Intern at Neighbor you will be building technology to power new sharing economy experiences. Join us as a full eng team member to build and release real features to the Neighbor marketplace.
Openings are available for the web or backend teams.
We are looking for engineers who have done well in their foundation computer science coursework. Work closely with a dedicated mentor who will help you learn Neighbor’s systems and processes. You will also have significant influence on our strategy by helping to define product features, design innovative user experiences, prioritize projects, drive the system architecture, and spearhead best practices to create a quality product for our users.
Our mission is to revolutionize the $38B self-storage industry with technology. Come join the most exciting startup in Utah as we expand nationwide!
- Learn Neighbor’s technologies including TypeScript, React, Swift, Kotlin, Ruby, AWS, and more.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain Neighbor.com’s marketplace.
- Perform user experiments and data analysis to continually improve the user experience.
- Enrolled in a Computer Science program or related technical field
- Desire to be a full team member of a startup