Lehi, UT /
Brand & Engagement /
$9 guaranteed base + bonus = $20 effective hourly rate
Neighbor is looking for sales interns to join its team, starting April 2021! As a sales intern you will be a key component of Neighbor’s expansion strategy across different U.S. markets.
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to quickly establish rapport over phone and text. You will work closely with our Engagement leadership team (including one of Neighbor's co-founders!) to turn individuals and businesses with extra space into Neighbor hosts.
This is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in a fast-growing startup, backed by a16z, one of the largest VC firms in Silicon Valley.
- Cold-call, pitch, and nurture relationships with Neighbor hosts
- Convert leads into high quality hosts
- Update, manage, and improve sales pipeline
- Proactively innovate sales process
- Results-oriented – eager to do what it takes to hit goals
- High energy & strong phone presence
- Passionate about self and process improvement
- Unafraid of rejection
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work from Lehi/ American Fork office
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.