Senior Lifecycle Manager
Lehi, UT /
Product & Design /
At Neighbor, our vision is to bring communities together by solving our neighbors’ biggest challenges.
We’re building the largest hyperlocal marketplace the world has seen. We’ve raised over $65 million from top-tier investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and the creators of DoorDash, Airbnb, and Uber. Our marketplace is already flourishing in all 50 states and we’re just getting started! To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote after leading Neighbor’s Series A.
You will be responsible for defining and refining the host and renter journey via email, SMS, and push notifications. You will work closely with our Engineering and Growth teams as the product and growth needs adapt over time. Your overarching goal is to retain and engage a high volume of well-qualified users, leveraging all lifecycle marketing channels as appropriate. You will conduct extensive testing across channels, content, and frequency to optimize conversion rates. Where appropriate, you will conduct customer research to implement user feedback into the lifecycle journey.
- Oversee all transactional and marketing lifecycle campaigns across email, text, and push notifications
- Develop and execute the strategy and technical implementation of campaigns from start to finish
- Carry out A/B testing, analyze ongoing campaign performances, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Stay caught up on new technologies and lifecycle marketing ideas
- Collaborate with internal teams on new product changes and updates
- 4+ years of experience with lifecycle marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology (specifically Braze)
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and the laws governing business email use
- Strong statistical background, including the ability to derive meaning from data through reports and A/B testing
- Creative writing and email design experience
- Excellent grammatical and editorial abilities
- Experience with HTML
- Stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid work model - WFH every Monday
- 401(k) plan
- Infant care leave
- On-site gym/showers open 24/7
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. Come help us disrupt the $40 Billion Dollar self-storage industry!
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Neighbor!