Community Manager - Oakland
Neighbor is an online community where people with unused space in or around their home can connect with people in need of storage or parking. Neighbor is disrupting the $38 Billion Dollar self-storage industry by creating a marketplace that is not only accessible but affordable. Neighbor has raised over $10M from prominent VC funds like Andreessen Horowitz, Pelion Ventures, and Album Ventures and is growing fast across all 50 states. We’d love to have you on our team!
The Community Manager will work with existing hosts to publish and optimize their listings; work with interested renters to pair them with suitable hosts; attend events as a Neighbor representative; manage reservations and other administrative tasks; and be a brand advocate for Neighbor. Candidates should be comfortable taking charge and working remotely and independently, be willing to try new scrappy marketing ideas, and be comfortable talking with people.
- Contact and educate hosts on Neighbor’s platform
- Call and close unpublished listings
- Work with registered renters to help close reservations
- Source new hosts and spaces from online sources
- Attend events and represent Neighbor
- Be a brand advocate for Neighbor in the community
- Salary and benefits
- High bonus potential
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Work for a VC funded tech startup