Sales Support Representative - Part-Time
Lehi, UT /
LEHI, UT /COMMUNITY /PART-TIME
RENTER SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Experience level: Entry
We are looking for phenomenal individuals to help to solve our Neighbors’ biggest challenges. As an entry-level Renter Sales Specialist, you will engage with Neighbor customers to drive success and retention of Neighbor renters. Ideal candidates will be confident and comfortable with verbal and written communication.
This is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience in a fast-growing startup, backed by a16z, one of the largest VC firms in Silicon Valley.
- Communicate with existing users, primarily via phone call
- Engage with existing users as reservations are placed to facilitate successful approval
- Assist existing users in finding spaces that suit their needs
- Engage with existing customers to prevent churn
- Contact registered users to help them place reservations
- Ability to manage a high volume of phone calls and texts
- Passion for sales and unafraid of rejection
- Results-oriented – eager to do what it takes to hit goals
- High energy & strong phone presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work from Lehi office
Neighbor is an online community where people with extra space in or around their home can connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize their unused space. This is a unique opportunity to be one of the first employees at a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup and work directly with management. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.