Growth Lead, Paid Social
Lehi, UT /
Neighbor is looking for an experienced media buyer to own paid social efforts. This role will report directly into the Head of Growth and be responsible for generating renter and host growth across the US.
You'll design and implement marketing programs, analyze performance metrics, and use the insights you gain to drive growth, working closely with Data and Product teams. Your expertise and hard work will have an immediate and direct impact on the success of the business.
- Launch and manage user acquisition campaigns on ad networks, social media platforms, and other channels
- Optimize bids, targeting and creatives for your campaigns
- Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and ROI
- Lead initiatives cross functionally and collaborate with other teams
- Work closely with creative team to provide feedback and suggestions
- Solve weekly, monthly and quarterly performance goals
- Self-starter with 3+ years of experience in mobile acquisition or performance marketing
- Strong proficiency with paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.)
- Understanding of attribution and MMP’s
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue goals and drive post-app install metrics
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product, Data, and Creative teams to accomplish critical objectives
- Data driven mindset and SQL knowledge is desirable
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Stock options
- Great medical and dental insurance options
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- On-site gym, open 24/7, with lockers and showers
Neighbor is a marketplace where people with extra space in /around their home connect with people in need of storage. At 50% the cost of traditional self-storage, Neighbor provides affordable storage to renters and the ability for hosts to monetize unused space. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, VC-backed tech startup. You will be part of a fun, collaborative and inclusive team of innovative, talented, and motivated individuals.