Maine Regional Market Manager
Neighborly connects communities with capital to fund vital public projects like schools, libraries and parks, and next-generation infrastructure like fiber-optic broadband networks. A fast-growing, venture-backed startup at the intersection of tech, finance, and government, Neighborly develops technology that makes it easier for investors to direct their dollars towards the world positive projects that matter to them, and easier for communities to finance critical infrastructure by unlocking new sources of capital.
Neighborly strengthens communities by designing, financing, and building open access fiber-optic infrastructure. The unique approach accelerates the deployment of broadband infrastructure and reduces the burden on local governments. In the open access network model, the critical infrastructure is separated from the provision of service, so multiple ISPs and other providers can operate on a single, shared network. The open access concept results in infrastructure designed for the communities, upon which service providers compete to serve the community, with a goal of universal, affordable access for the end user.
We're looking for a Regional Market Manager to oversee Neighborly’s fiber-to-the-home network deployments in Maine, working across Engineering, Construction and Operations disciplines to ensure the end-to-end delivery of a robust, high quality network. This includes owning vendor relationships and managing overall coordination of Neighborly's network projects in Maine.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partners with Regional Director on market preparation
- Responsible for the overall coordination of Neighborly’s network projects in a region (Maine)
- Facilitates workflow/communication between design, build, and operations
- Manages vendor relationships
- Leads Quarterly Business Reviews
- Local expenditure tracking/invoice/budget management
- Contract review/management
- 5+ years FTTH network deployment experience
- Expertise in FTTH network design, construction, and/or operations
- 2+ years of experience managing complex projects
- Proven ability to work with external partners toward a common goal
- 3+ years Vendor management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Budget management
- Ability to navigate in the Municipal space
- GIS expertise
- Contract negotiation
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant subject