GIS Manager (Networks)
Neighborly connects communities with capital to fund vital public projects like schools, libraries and parks, and next-generation infrastructure like fiber-optic broadband networks. A fast-growing, venture-backed startup at the intersection of tech, finance, and government, Neighborly develops technology that makes it easier for investors to direct their dollars towards the world positive projects that matter to them, and easier for communities to finance critical infrastructure by unlocking new sources of capital.
Neighborly strengthens communities by designing, financing, and building open access fiber-optic infrastructure. The unique approach accelerates the deployment of broadband infrastructure and reduces the burden on local governments. In the open access network model, the critical infrastructure is separated from the provision of service, so multiple ISPs and other providers can operate on a single, shared network. The open access concept results in infrastructure designed for the communities, upon which service providers compete to serve the community, with a goal of universal, affordable access for the end user.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage data integrity as it flows from contractor to contractor
- Assist Product Team to create data-driven models to unlock build coefficients and direct capital
- Collect, analyze, and present data for markets of interest
- Serve as GIS SPOC for all markets
- Build team of qualified GIS engineers as we scale
- BS in GIS, computer science, or a related subject.
- DBA experience
- SQL, Postgres, Oracle
- 3+ years GIS Management
- FTTX implementation
- Municipal data collection
- Working with construction data