Since 2021 Nelly revolutionises the health care payments market with its patient check-in and check-out software for medical practices. Founded by a team of former Klarna, Rocket Internet and N26 managers, Nelly automates workflows and payments and has reached great traction. You’ll work in a very skilled team in a great office with a river view in the opposite of Berlin's most famous museum island.
We offer a competitive salary and a unique work environment that thrives through solving problems by technology. At Nelly you have the opportunity to join a company that will rapidly grow in the coming years at a very early stage and the possibility to not only grow personally but also to become a shareholder yourself.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer who to join our core engineering team. You will have the opportunity to make very significant code contributions at the earliest stages of product development, while also continuing to grow your own skill set.
What you’ll get to do
- Own features through their entire lifetime from problem formulation to solution delivery.
- Designing and building systems which are performant and secure
- Making a significant contribution to defining, maintaining and improving our architecture and best practices.
- Providing support for other team members through code review, pairing and mentoring.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working throughout the full web stack.
- Strong data and API modeling skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- On top of being a great engineer, you must have a great team-player mentality.
- It would be a plus if you have experience with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS/GCP and security best practices.
Nelly is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. All employment decisions are
decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.