Senior Software Engineer (m/w/d)
Nelly is a cutting-edge healthcare payments company, revolutionizing medical practice workflows with its patient check-in and check-out software. Our dynamic team of industry experts has a passion for tech- and data-driven innovation and is dedicated to providing efficient solutions. Join us at our stunning office with a river view near Berlin's iconic museum island and contribute to shaping the future of healthcare payments.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned software engineer who wants to join our core engineering team. You will have the opportunity to make very significant code contributions at the earliest stages of product development, while also continuing to grow your own skill set.
What you’ll get to do
- Own features through their entire lifetime from problem formulation to solution delivery.
- Designing and building systems which are performant and secure.
- Making a significant contribution to defining, maintaining and improving our architecture and best practices.
- Providing support for other team members through code review, pairing and mentoring.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working throughout the full web stack.
- Strong data and API modeling skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- On top of being a great engineer, you must have a great team-player mentality.
- It would be a plus if you have experience with cloud infrastructure providers like AWS/GCP and security best practices.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Top of the line working equipment.
- Generous budget for learning and development activities.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- Flexible working hours which includes work from home options.
- Transportation ticket or option to rent a bike.
- Gym membership.
Nelly is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equality, and inclusion. All employment decisions are
made on the basis of qualification, experience and business need.