Growth & Demand Generation Manager
Lead Generation /
Since 2021 Nelly revolutionises the health care payments market with its patient check-in and check-out software for medical practices. Founded by a team of former Klarna, Rocket Internet and N26 managers, Nelly automates workflows and payments and has reached great traction. You’ll work in a very skilled team in a great office with a river view in the opposite of Berlin's most famous museum island.
We offer a competitive salary and a unique work environment that thrives through solving problems by technology. At Nelly you have the opportunity to join a company that will rapidly grow in the coming years at a very early stage and the possibility to not only grow personally but also to become a shareholder yourself.
We are looking for a creative and highly-organized Demand Generation Manager to drive growth and establish our presence in the DACH market. This is an opportunity to work with a highly qualified team, in a vivid start-up environment, bringing new customers to the game changing Nelly solution.
What you will do
- Laying down the foundation for future growth by designing scalable solutions to boost growth and inbound generation.
- You’re on the constant look out for unconventional methods to draw innovators and early adopters
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of campaigns - from brief and deliverables to set-up, nurturing workflows, measuring and optimizations
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales to ensure strategy and process alignment, great communication and smooth collaboration at a market level.
- Analyzing CRM data to come up with high impact demand generation programmes that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Content marketing & sales enablement – Developing and implementing go-to-market strategies across multiple channels with the goal of generating conversions by offering valuable content. You manage the development of demand gen, lead gen and thought leadership content from SEO-optimized blog posts, email campaigns copy, whitepapers, advertorials, case studies, testimonials, videos, demos, webinars.
What you bring to the team
- 3+ years experience in demand generation or a similar marketing role
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and curiosity
- Strong attention to detail - the little stuff doesn't get past you!
- Superior organizational skills - organizing and planning are what you’re driving for
- You are a natural problem-solver and bring a good understanding of driving demand generation in alignment with sales
- You love the startup mentality and have a bring a natural hands-on-mentality to the table
- You are used to working with KPIs
- Excellent spoken and written English and German are mandatory
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Don't worry if you feel like you are missing out on some of the hard skills – we are hiring for the attitude, talent and personality.
Nelly is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. All employment decisions are
decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.