Performance Marketing Manager
Since 2021 Nelly revolutionises the health care payments market with its patient check-in and check-out software for medical practices. Founded by a team of former Klarna, Rocket Internet and N26 managers, Nelly automates workflows and payments and has reached great traction. You’ll work in a very skilled team in a great office with a river view in the opposite of Berlin's most famous museum island.
We offer a competitive salary and a unique work environment that thrives through solving problems by technology. At Nelly you have the opportunity to join a company that will rapidly grow in the coming years at a very early stage and the possibility to not only grow personally but also to become a shareholder yourself.
We're looking for a talented performance marketing manager to drive inbound creation over Google and social media.
What do we offer?
- Be part of a high growth venture and a very talented, International team
- Great and inclusive company culture.
- Competitive salary and Equity program.
- Flexible working hours.
- Space for professional growth.
- Bright office right next Berlin’s famous Museumsinsel
- Divers and open minded work environment
What skillset we’re looking for:
- You love playing around numbers to make qualified decisions.
- Really good Google Analytics and Google Adwords skills.
- Highly creative, adaptable, able to work in fast iterations.
- Quick thinking on your feet.
- You understand target groups and how to address them.
- You understand keyword research, SKAGs and how to make them work.
- You are comfortable working side-by-side with product & our go-to-market team
- You know your way around all new wave social media platforms
- You have experience managing projects and processes including the creation and implementation of 360° campaigns.
Whom are we looking for?
- Creative in how they design marketing campaigns and to build narratives
- Passionate about their daily work.
- Comfortable delivering in short iterations.
- Willing to learn on a daily basis and sharing your gained knowledge with the team
- You want to define marketing direction.
- You want to explore and expand our marketing mix.
- Preferring holacracy over hierarchy.
- Fluent in German and English
What you will bring to company:
- Support our main SEM, Display & Native advertising.
- Influence the entire advertising process, from campaign conceptualization to audience building, ad groups creation, and ad design.
- Draft, design and deploy performance campaigns with our social media agency on Meta & LinkedIn.
- Conceptualize, run, measure, and document experiments across our paid marketing mix.
- Gather and analyze data in order to optimize retargeting efforts.
What you will be doing:
- Increasing our daily inbounds by independently setting up and steering campaigns in multiple channels.
- Gather meaningful data to create actionable insights
- Run A/B tests across different platforms in order to tap into unique target groups
- You are encouraged to come up with new ideas to continuously optimize our campaigns as well as internal campaigning and market research tools.
- Communicate with the Sales and Product to create industry-leading campaign insight.
- Ensure proper tracking is in place for all campaigns and landing pages
- Acquire new users with growth opportunities and out-of-the box advertising ideas
- Foster collaboration and coordination in the team for impactful data-driven online marketing across all channels for acquisition, engagement and revenue
What you will need:
- 3+ years of working experience as a performance marketing manager
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Analytics & GDN
- Experience with market research
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker.
- Hands-on attitude and a proactive mindset.
- Self-confidence and decisiveness in demanding situations.
- Independent working style and an ability to learn things quickly.
Don't worry if you feel like you are missing out on some of the points – we are also hiring for attitude, talent, values and personality.
Nelly is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. All employment decisions are
decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.