Founders Office /
Since 2021 Nelly revolutionises the health care payments market with its patient check-in and check-out software for medical practices. Founded by a team of former Klarna, Rocket Internet and N26 managers, Nelly automates workflows and payments and has reached great traction. You’ll work in a very skilled team in a great office with a river view in the opposite of Berlin's most famous museum island.
We offer a competitive salary and a unique work environment that thrives through solving problems by technology. At Nelly you have the opportunity to join a company that will rapidly grow in the coming years at a very early stage and the possibility to not only grow personally but also to become a shareholder yourself.
As Founders Associate, you will work closely with the founders and drive the strategic development of Nelly. You are essential to the success of Nelly - assessing options and opportunities to follow (and not to follow) as well as supporting the Founders in their day to day business activities.
- You are responsible for identifying opportunities and directions for Nelly, as well as evaluate their potential and implications for the company.
- Define and drive the implementation of our commercial and product set-up, incl. sales strategy, product strategy and go-to-market
- Support the founders in their day to day business
- Generate insights on the attractiveness of obvious and not so obvious sales & marketing channels
- Identify and lead strategic projects
- Drive operational excellence across Nelly's functions, e. g., Growth, Marketing, Product, Ops and Customer Success
- You like to take on responsibility and drive your own progress
- You demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a hands-on mentality
- You have first work experience in demanding, fast-paced environments (e. g. high-growth startups, fintechs, Big 4, investment banking, etc.)
- You have successfully finished your Bachelor or Masters studies at a top tier university
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You have a high interest in fintech
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You communicate as confidently in English as in German
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market
- Top of the line working equipment
- Generous budget for learning and development activities
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Up to 2 weeks per year of “Workation”
- Flexible working hours which includes work from home options
- Transportation ticket or option to rent a bike
- Gym membership
- 25hours hotel membership (also for private)
Nelly is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. All employment decisions are
decided on the basis of qualifications, experience and business need.