Senior Marketing Executive
Marketing – Senior Marketing Executive /
Description of the company
NEMESIS is an IGaming platform dedicated to virtual gaming launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual gamers and video game enthusiasts worldwide.
At NEMESIS, we thrive by exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our customers. We constantly aim for new heights, our motivated mindset defines us as a team, a technology provider and a company. We believe in self-actualization, the autonomous individual and the ability to constantly innovate in a fast-paced environment. With streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and offer our customers total control during implementation.
NEMESIS is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing the daily marketing activities and implementing the defined strategies. You will also be responsible for generating content, optimising media presence by creating pages and other marketing materials.
- Produce and publish attractive and quality content for our website and platform
- Conducting market research to discover new trends
- Brainstorm and devise new marketing campaigns and initiatives with the team
- Collaborate with multiple departments, ensuring that the content used is consistent and in line with company policy and procedures
- Manage the marketing team
- Nemesis is a young, dynamic and ambitious company, and is looking for a profile that matches it. Endowed with excellent analytical skills, the ideal candidate will be reactive, flexible and creative, able to propose attractive content according to needs
- Experience in marketing functions is mandatory
- Fluency in English and a passion for creative writing
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Be aware of the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- Ability to be proactive and manage your time
- Good teamwork skills.
- Communication skills and networking ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Creativity and writing skills.
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and develop your potential.
- Competitive package. We take care of our employees by offering them a competitive salary and benefits.
- Events. Team meetings, cultural events, we like to unite as one team and strengthen our ties.
- Favorable environment. We believe in collaboration and teamwork, but we also value the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- Remote work/Freelance