Information Technology (IT) – Український / English /
NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Advanced level understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Kubernetes and Kubernetes deployment
- Linux and scripting skills
- Very strong AWS experience in infrastructure & security management
- Experience in release process and standard build tools and in creating a Continuous Integration system using Jenkins and Gitlab etc.
- Experience in creating Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Gitlab etc
- Mandatory Experience with various DevOps tools such as Gitlab, Docker, Helm, Kubernetes, Jenkins etc.
- Preferably, knowledge of PHP (Laravel)
- A minimum of 10 years of overall experience with at least 3 years in devops
- Experience with handling high-traffic production environments and its infrastructure
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
What we offer
Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary and its benefits.
Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness
of each and every one of us.