Team Acquisition – English /
Description of the company
NEMESIS is an IGaming platform dedicated to virtual gaming launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual gamers and video game enthusiasts worldwide.
At NEMESIS, we thrive by exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our customers. We constantly aim for new heights, our motivated mindset defines us as a team, a technology provider and a company. We believe in self-actualization, the autonomous individual and the ability to constantly innovate in a fast-paced environment. With streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and offer our customers total control during implementation.
- Nemesis is looking for an affiliate manager. You will be part of our acquisition team. To carry out your tasks, you will need to have an excellent knowledge of social networks (Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube) in order to develop partnerships with the various influencers present on the market.
- Your role also requires :
- Research, creation and development of partnerships on social networks (instagram, tik tok, snapchat, twitter, youtube)
- Convenient management of affiliate accounts in several international markets.
- Ensuring professional working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Negotiation of contracts with partners
- Establish good relationships with partners/affiliates and proactively develop new leads into opportunities
- Execution of affiliate campaigns to ensure continued growthof the portfolio.
- Nemesis is a young, dynamic and ambitious company, and is looking for a profile that matches it. Endowed with excellent interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate will be reactive, flexible and creative, capable of proposing innovative partnerships and adapting the strategy according to needs. A true expert in social networks, you have the ability to create strong relationships with the various players on these platforms with the aim of developing the brand in a new market.
- Good sales, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (verbal, written and verbal communication)
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus
- You have a passion for casino, esport, sports and a knowledge of casino games (slot machines, table games, live dealer).
- Hard worker and sociable you have an ease in networking
- Personal and professional growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and develop your potential.
- Competitive package. We take care of our employees by offering them a competitive salary and benefits.
- Events. Team meetings, cultural events, we like to unite as one team and strengthen our ties.
- Favourable environment. We believe in collaboration and teamwork, but we also value the uniqueness of each and every one of us.