Junior Affiliate Manager
Team Acquisition – Brasileiro /
NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to eSports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individual, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
Job description :
NEMESIS is looking for a Junior Affiliate Manager.
You will be part of our acquisition team. To carry out your mission successfully, you must have an excellent knowledge of social networks in order to develop partnerships with the various influencers in the sector.
Responsibilities about the role :
- Prospect new affiliates on the Brazilian market as well as hiring them, creating deals with our best interest in mind, while managing your affiliates and their content, to ensure the best quality of their ads and Affiliate compliance
- Fulfill weekly goals
- Create a motivational and healthy relationship with both colleagues and hires
- Analyze results as to create and implement changes
- Fluent/Native Brazilian Portuguese
- Advanced English skills (other languages can be a plus)
- Full time availability
- Ease of learning new technologies, specially regarding social media and data analysis
- Personal computer, with good (cable) internet, secure and protected from anyone accessing it besides you
- No direct experience is necessary as full training will be provided (but it can be a plus)
What we expect from you ;
- Extremely curious
- Thrive in high pressure environments
- Focused on meeting weekly goals while maintaining overall quality
What we offer :
- Personal and Professional Growth
- International environment
- Fully REMOTE job (from anywhere in Brazil)
- Base Salary + Monthly Bonus
- Paid vacation and sick leaves