HR & PAYROLL MANAGER
HR & Office – Human Ressources /
HR & Payroll Manager
NEMESIS is a social Igaming platform dedicated to esports and virtual games launched in 2018 with the ambition to serve the youngest generation of casual players and video games enthusiasts all over the world.
At NEMESIS, we thrive in exploring new markets and providing exceptional technological products to our clients. We constantly aim for new heights, our driven mindset defines us as a team, a technological provider, and a company. We believe in self accomplishment, autonomous individuals, and the capacity of endlessly innovating in a fast-paced environment. With a streamlined management, we cherish direct feedback to perfect our products and provide our clients a full control during its implementation.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions. Handling the hiring process and communicating with the hiring managers and prospective candidates directly
- Registering employees with Jobsplus for any new addition, termination and/ or change in job.
- Assisting employees with Social Security documentation and Maltese ID card.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Issuing the Jobsplus Termination application together with the relevant FS3s as part of the Final Documentation Email.
- To apply for Social Security and Tax Numbers.
- Submitting of FS reports on a monthly and / or annual basis.
- Manage the recruitment of new employees including the promotion of said posts.
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Manage payroll including vacation leave, sick leave, special leave and others.
- 2 years work experience as HR Generalist /-Manager or a similar role Minimum
- Hold a degree, certification or equivalent in Human Resources Management
- Recruiting experience in an international environment.
- Knowledge of Maltese labour law.
- Flexible, open minded and self-driven attitude with a great sense of humor.
- Organizational, -coordination and analytical skills.
What we offer :
Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to unleash and grow your potential.
Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team, but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.